Moving companies are taking the coronavirus pandemic very seriously. Companies across the country have put into place protocols designed to protect their employees and their customers.
- Following federal and local guidelines around social distancing and sanitization
- Conducting virtual surveys instead of in-home surveys to provide estimates
- Frequently sanitizing trucks and equipment
- Practicing social distancing with customers and, as much as possible
- Wearing masks
- Keeping trucks stocked with hand sanitize